CSM (Customer Success) / カスタマーサクセス
We are developing an industry-specific SaaS model service that utilizes satellite data.
Combining new geospatial and terrestrial data through data science, we aim to support data-driven decision making, business growth, and risk management.
We have released a geo-intelligence SaaS Service in October. The launch of our own small radar satellite is about to come soon in 2020. Our next Customer Success Manager will be a key person in the heart of the Product Development Team bridging our engineers and our clients' needs.
- You will lead the product market fit assessment at the early stage of the service.
- Building and executing strategies for scale, upselling and cross selling.
- Nurture and engage clients on the correct and efficient use of the platform.
- Create and execute product adoption and utilization metrics
- Experience in BtoB SaaS / cloud service business.
- Practical and proven experience in business related to Customer Success.
- Experience setting up a project or team.
- Fluent in Japanese and English.
- IT consulting experience for major companies
- Vertical domain expertise within a specific industry.
- Experience in Infrastructure, Construction, Finance or Energy Industry.
- BtoB SaaSまたはクラウドサービスの実務経験
Synthetic Data for Perspective on Sustainable Development
Efficient, accountable and resilient world
- Solution services with satellite data
- Development and operation of small SAR satellites
Synergy of Spirit
As part of Synspective, we embark on this journey together, bringing with us our combined experiences and life. As a team, we recognize that the team’s goals are my personal goals, and my goals are the team’s goals. We each share a part of the responsibility to succeed.
I constantly communicate to align my efforts with our goal. I manage my energy and time to maximize team performance. I give more than I take. I provide value when needed and I take responsibility for my own behavior.
Synthesis of Knowledge
We try to create new value under conditions that have huge uncertainty and volatility. The only way for us to succeed is to progress through trial and error that we learn from and make changes based on our new knowledge.
I listen actively and respectfully to others’ opinions, consider it logically and examine my assumptions, and discuss it with my team constructively. I learn by doing and building upon our experiences. I aim to achieve better results with every new attempt. I accelerate the collective learning process by openly sharing experiences and knowledge with my team.
Synched with the Future
We have an obligation to create a sustainable future for the next generations. To do so, we must tackle tough challenges as pioneers, leaving our comfort zones that prevent our growth.
I recognize that a smart failure is a step toward success and try to learn from the past to solve new issues in the future. I set aggressive goals and divide them into sprint-victories in order to continue to tangibly advance and make progress. I consider the future, prepare for it, and actively engage in making it happen with quick actions and decisions.
Compensation & Arrangements:
- Employment system: Full-time(Nontenured). All members are contract-based employees. The contract is renewed in every 6 months based on Management by objective to assist individual growth and team growth
- Benefits: Commuting expense, health insurance, employees' pension insurance
- Flexible work-hour and location
- Others: Part-Time or second job allowed