Customer Success Lead
We are developing an industry-specific SaaS model service that utilizes satellite data.
Combining new geospatial and terrestrial data through data science, we aim to support data-driven decision making, business growth, and risk management.
Two important coming milestones are about to come soon in 2020. First, the release of a geo-intelligence SaaS Service and second, the launch our own small radar satellite.
Our next Customer Success Manager will be a key person in the heart of the Product Development Team bridging our technicists and our clients needs.
- you will lead the product market fit assessment at the early stage of the service.
- Building and executing strategies for scale, upselling and cross selling.
- Nurture and engage clients on the correct and efficient use of the platform.
- Create and execute product adoption and utilization metrics
- Experience in BtoB SaaS / cloud service business.
- Practical and proven experience in business related to Customer Success.
- Experience setting up a project or team.
- Fluent in Japanese and English.
- IT consulting experience for major companies
- Vertical domain expertise within a specific industry.
- Experience in Infrastructure, Construction, Finance or Energy Industry.
Synthetic Data for Perspective on Sustainable Development
Efficient, accountable and resilient world
- Solution services with satellite data
- Development and operation of small SAR satellites
Time is the most important resource. We, as one team, aim to achieve the best results in the shortest time.
- Respect each member’s lifestyle, experiences, culture and mission
- Be honest to data
- Appreciate counter opinions and feedback
- Take a control of your time and be responsible to your performance
- Make recurring tasks automated
- Carry out through “selection and concentration”
- Proactively identify problems and act immediately
- Never afraid to fail
- Be candid and ask team for help whenever needed
- Collective Intelligence
- Individual growth leads to team growth. Keep learning and share with the team
- Be social and expand your network. Use external resources as necessary
Compensation & Arrangements:
- Employment system: Full-time(Nontenured). All members are contract-based employees. The contract is renewed in every 6 months based on Management by objective to assist individual growth and team growth
- Benefits: Commuting expense, health insurance, employees' pension insurance
- Flexible work-hour and location
- Others: Part-Time or second job allowed