- Implementation of global PR to promote the company's strategies and achieve the goals of each division.
- Responsible for expanding global awareness and understanding of our company.
- Oversee integrated social media campaigns and customer engagement
- Oversee all PR activities to create larger impact on relevant pieces for the global audience.
- Planning and execution of global PR strategies in the B to B domain
- Building relationships with the media
- Preparation of press releases
- Creation, translation and organization of communication messages
- Brand building (planning)
- English (Native level with addvanced English writing skills) and good Japanese communication (oral and written)
- At least 5+ years of experience in a B to B PR. (PR department of a business company or a PR agency)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to negotiate with the media and strike a balance within team member
- Ability to write press releases and other media documents and official documents.
- Experience in planning and executing a media plan for a company, service, or product at a corporate or PR agency.
- Ability to work on one's own and finish the project.
- Knowledge of social media, online marketing, and internet culture.
- Knowledge and interest in the latest SEO and Reputation Management technologies
- Experience copywriting for digital communications, websites and marketing
Synthetic Data for Perspective on Sustainable Development
Efficient, accountable and resilient world
- Solution services with satellite data
- Development and operation of small SAR satellites
Time is the most important resource. We, as one team, aim to achieve the best results in the shortest time.
- Respect each member’s lifestyle, experiences, culture and mission
- Be honest to data
- Appreciate counter opinions and feedback
- Take a control of your time and be responsible to your performance
- Make recurring tasks automated
- Carry out through “selection and concentration”
- Proactively identify problems and act immediately
- Never afraid to fail
- Be candid and ask team for help whenever needed
- Collective Intelligence
- Individual growth leads to team growth. Keep learning and share with the team
- Be social and expand your network. Use external resources as necessary
Compensation & Arrangements:
- Employment system: Full-time(Nontenured). All members are contract-based employees. The contract is renewed in every 6 months based on Management by objective to assist individual growth and team growth
- Benefits: Commuting expense, health insurance, employees' pension insurance
- Flexible work-hour and location
- Others: Part-Time or second job allowed