Mission Planing Engineer
- Develop orbit analysis software using MatLab, Python, etc.
- Design and Develop a SAR satellite system
- Develop satellite-based systems
- Experience of using STK
- Knowledge of satellite orbital analysis
- Experience with astrodynamics/orbit analysis
- Experience in satellite operations or mission engineering
- Proficient in C++, MATLAB, Python
Satellite development Department:
- Integrate the demonstration satellite systems
- Design system architect of commercial satellites
- Verify the functions of the first and second demonstration satellites
- Establish a global mass production system for the first commercial satellite
- Operate satellite constellation
About our Vision and Believes:
Synthetic Data for Perspective on Sustainable Development
Efficient, accountable and resilient world
Time is the most important resource. We, as one team, aim to achieve the best results in the shortest time.
- Respect each member’s lifestyle, experiences, culture and mission.
- Do not ignore or twist data and facts.
- Appreciate counter opinions and feedbacks.
- Take control of your time and be responsible for your performance
- Make recurring tasks automated
- Carry out through “selection and concentration”
- Proactively identify problems and act immediately
- Never afraid of failure
- Be candid and ask the team for help whenever needed
- Collective Intelligence
- Individual growth leads to team growth. Keep learning and share with the team.
- Be social and expand your network. Use external resources as necessary.
Compensation & Arrangements:
- Employment system: Full-time(Nontenured). All members are contract-based employees. The contract is renewed in every six months based on Management by the objective to assist individual growth and team growth
- Benefits: Commuting expense, health insurance, employees' pension insurance
- Flexible work-hour and location
- Others: Part-Time or second job allowed