Regional Sales Director in Singapore Branch
Synspective develops an industry-specific SaaS model service that utilizes satellite data.
Combining new geospatial and terrestrial data through data science, we aim to support data-driven decision-making, business growth, and risk management.
As the key figure in the development of our sales activities in the South East Asia region, your role is to establish a sales team in our Singapore branch, create the sales strategy and planning in the ASEAN region, as well as to contribute yourself to the sales goals. In order to align the efforts with headquarters' guidance, you will have to communicate frequently with our sales force and engineering teams in Tokyo.
Here is a list of the core responsibilities at this position:
- Conduct market research and select the targeted prospects
- Develop leads and understand the customer's issues/needs
- Propose solutions and close deals
- Build a strong sales team
- Experience in establishing new business
- Experience in building a new sales team
- Experience in B2B SaaS or Cloud service data sales in Southeast Asia
- More than 3 years in enterprise sales experience
- IT Consulting experience for enterprise-level companies
- Specific industry domain expertise (Vertical expertise, preferred sectors are listed below)
- Excellent communication skills with the headquarter
- Experience in Infrastructure, Construction, Finance, Insurance, Landcover management, or Energy Industry
- Experience/knowledge in Satellite imagery or geospatial data
Synthetic Data for Perspective on Sustainable Development
Efficient, accountable and resilient world
- Solution services with satellite data
- Development and operation of small SAR satellites
Synergy of Spirit
As part of Synspective, we embark on this journey together, bringing with us our combined experiences and life. As a team, we recognize that the team’s goals are my personal goals, and my goals are the team’s goals. We each share a part of the responsibility to succeed.
I constantly communicate to align my efforts with our goal. I manage my energy and time to maximize team performance. I give more than I take. I provide value when needed and I take responsibility for my own behavior.
Synthesis of Knowledge
We try to create new value under conditions that have huge uncertainty and volatility. The only way for us to succeed is to progress through trial and error that we learn from and make changes based on our new knowledge.
I listen actively and respectfully to others’ opinions, consider it logically and examine my assumptions, and discuss it with my team constructively. I learn by doing and building upon our experiences. I aim to achieve better results with every new attempt. I accelerate the collective learning process by openly sharing experiences and knowledge with my team.
Synched with the Future
We have an obligation to create a sustainable future for the next generations. To do so, we must tackle tough challenges as pioneers, leaving our comfort zones that prevent our growth.
I recognize that a smart failure is a step toward success and try to learn from the past to solve new issues in the future. I set aggressive goals and divide them into sprint victories in order to continue to tangibly advance and make progress. I consider the future, prepare for it, and actively engage in making it happen with quick actions and decisions.