Site Reliability Engineer/SREエンジニア
- Design and develop a geo-spatial solution as a service (SaaS) ensuring scalability, reliability, and security
- Design and develop data management and analysis platform to manage data sources and apply machine learning models
- Develop a monitoring mechanism for our solutions and ensure reliability and performance
- Motivated to define self-goals and take actions to achieve the goals
- 3+ years of experience as a SRE/DevOps
- Building customer-facing cloud-native systems on GCP or AWS using Kubernetes from scratch
- Experience of Infrastructure as a code using Terraform from scratch (or deployment manager/cloud formation)
- Very strong coding skills in Python
- Experience in using monitoring tools like Datadog, Stackdriver, Sentry
- Experience in designing and developing microservice architecture SaaS or PaaS
- Experience in deploying and managing deep learning/ML based solutions
- Experience in using MapServer, ArcGIS, Leaflet, Openlayers, Google Maps
- Understanding of SaaS/PaaS solution and business
- Experience in working with a crossfunctional team with agile methodology
- Strong coding skills in Go
- スケーラビリティ、セキュリティを確保した地理空間情報を扱うSolution as a Service (SaaS)の設計および開発
- GCP, Kubernetesを活用したクラウドシステム構築経験
- Terraform/deployment manager/cloudformation等を活用したInfrastructure as a codeの経験
- Datadog, Stackdriver, Sentryなどのモニタリングツールの使用経験
- MapServer, ArcGIS, Leaflet, Openlayers, Google Mapsのいずれかの経験
Synthetic Data for Perspective on Sustainable Development
Efficient, accountable and resilient world
- Solution services with satellite data
- Development and operation of small SAR satellites
Synergy of Spirit
As part of Synspective, we embark on this journey together, bringing with us our combined experiences and life. As a team, we recognize that the team’s goals are my personal goals, and my goals are the team’s goals. We each share a part of the responsibility to succeed.
I constantly communicate to align my efforts with our goal. I manage my energy and time to maximize team performance. I give more than I take. I provide value when needed and I take responsibility for my own behavior.
Synthesis of Knowledge
We try to create new value under conditions that have huge uncertainty and volatility. The only way for us to succeed is to progress through trial and error that we learn from and make changes based on our new knowledge.
I listen actively and respectfully to others’ opinions, consider it logically and examine my assumptions, and discuss it with my team constructively. I learn by doing and building upon our experiences. I aim to achieve better results with every new attempt. I accelerate the collective learning process by openly sharing experiences and knowledge with my team.
Synched with the Future
We have an obligation to create a sustainable future for the next generations. To do so, we must tackle tough challenges as pioneers, leaving our comfort zones that prevent our growth.
I recognize that a smart failure is a step toward success and try to learn from the past to solve new issues in the future. I set aggressive goals and divide them into sprint-victories in order to continue to tangibly advance and make progress. I consider the future, prepare for it, and actively engage in making it happen with quick actions and decisions.
Compensation & Arrangements:
- Employment system: Full-time(Nontenured). All members are contract-based employees. The contract is renewed in every 6 months based on Management by objective to assist individual growth and team growth
- Benefits: Commuting expense, health insurance, employees' pension insurance
- Flexible work-hour and location
- Others: Part-Time or second job allowed