- Define, plan, and conduct user research at every stage of the product’s lifecycle; from concept to design to production (define problems; create personas, evaluations, user-flows/journeys, user-feedback, analyze quantitative and qualitative user research; work with designers to build prototypes, etc.)
- Be involved in sketching, prototyping, and on occasion user testing, before passing the design onto the development team
- Identify the best research approaches to get the right answers based on research questions, timing, and resources
- Translate research findings into actionable recommendations and deliver them in compelling ways
- Work closely with the UI/UX designer and development team as well as stakeholders
- Occasionally work on brand building/marketing
- English (Native level with advanced English writing skills)
Basic Japanese communication is a plus but not a must (oral and written)
- At least 3+ years of experience as a UX researcher in B-to-B software development
- Proficiency in design software (Figma, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Basic knowledge of storytelling with data
- Strong communication skills. Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Passion for improving quality, performance & reliability of the software solutions
- Ability to identify problems or inefficiencies, propose solutions, & drive demonstrable improvements
- Ability to work on one’s own and finish projects in a timely manner
- Knowledge of design thinking methodology and human-centered design
- Understanding trends and developments in the UI/UX of business software
- Implementing design systems into product development
Synthetic Data for Perspective on Sustainable Development
Efficient, accountable and resilient world
- Solution services with satellite data
- Development and operation of small SAR satellites
Synergy of Spirit
As part of Synspective, we embark on this journey together, bringing with us our combined experiences and life. As a team, we recognize that the team’s goals are my personal goals, and my goals are the team’s goals. We each share a part of the responsibility to succeed.
I constantly communicate to align my efforts with our goal. I manage my energy and time to maximize team performance. I give more than I take. I provide value when needed and I take responsibility for my own behavior.
Synthesis of Knowledge
We try to create new value under conditions that have huge uncertainty and volatility. The only way for us to succeed is to progress through trial and error that we learn from and make changes based on our new knowledge.
I listen actively and respectfully to others’ opinions, consider it logically and examine my assumptions, and discuss it with my team constructively. I learn by doing and building upon our experiences. I aim to achieve better results with every new attempt. I accelerate the collective learning process by openly sharing experiences and knowledge with my team.
Synched with the Future
We have an obligation to create a sustainable future for the next generations. To do so, we must tackle tough challenges as pioneers, leaving our comfort zones that prevent our growth.
I recognize that a smart failure is a step toward success and try to learn from the past to solve new issues in the future. I set aggressive goals and divide them into sprint-victories in order to continue to tangibly advance and make progress. I consider the future, prepare for it, and actively engage in making it happen with quick actions and decisions.
Compensation & Arrangements:
- Employment system: Full-time(Nontenured). All members are contract-based employees. The contract is renewed in every 6 months based on Management by objective to assist individual growth and team growth
- Benefits: Commuting expense, health insurance, employees' pension insurance
- Flexible work-hour and location
- Others: Part-Time or second job allowed